Thursday, December 17, 2020

Sometimes simple is best...


 I was getting a little weary making my Christmas card (that was posted yesterday), so decided to whip up something a little easier and faster to do.  As much as my card that was posted yesterday is my absolute fave, this is a close second!


I love the dimension, love the plaid designer series paper and the Pine Tree Punch made the focal point super easy to create!


As often as I have used the die cuts from the Peace and Joy Bundle, this is the first time I have actually used the stamp!  It came out so clean and and I love the font!


The metallic edged ribbon creates a lot of bulk, so it was another opportunity to use the Clear Medium Envelopes.  My newest, "can't live without!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...