Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Classic Joy!


 This gem turned out to be my Christmas card that went out in the mail.  Even though it required lots of work, it is probably my #1 favorite holiday card.

Oops - forgot to brush off the extra powder from my retired Embossing buddy before I took the photo.  I love how the metallic paper shines against the black card stock (excluding the dust!)


I kept the metallic theme going with the sentiment embossed with Gold Emboss Powder.


Due to the layers, the Clear Medium Envelope was a must!  It was the only envelope that could handle the bulk of this card.  It is almost like getting a little gift in the mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...