Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Tag Box (or other goodies!)






I am a sucker for 3D items - I cannot lie - I love them!  I don't always use them, gift them or even keep them, but I certainly love them!  My project today is no different.  I saw the little tag box made by Cards by Kadie and instantly fell in love.


The big difference with this project is I found myself in need of tags while wrapping Christmas presents last night and guess what?  I had a little box full of them!



I made a few modifications to the original project because I wanted to include the clothespin with string. Plus I decided to make a belly band vs. tying the end result with a ribbon.

Would you like to make one of these cuties?  Check out my video below.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...