Wednesday, September 16, 2020

For Unto Us Boxed Set



Rarely do I purchase stamp sets with a religious tone, however, I saw the For Unto Us Cling Stamp Set and knew I just had to have it!  It is a great set, in that it has paired sentiments.  I love all of the fonts in the set and all of the sentiments.

Look at all of these options - 



I knew that this set would make the perfect boxed set of Christmas cards - so I made 3 in real red and 3 in garden green.




I love the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper - it lends itself to a vintage look plus it is a carryover from last year's holiday catalog.  Very classic!


I like to put a protective sheet in for each card to help keep the embellishments safe during mailing.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...