Friday, September 18, 2020

Rustic Peace on Earth

 


I always forget about Crumb Cake and then I stumble upon a fellow demonstrator's, Lynn Dunn,  project and think, Oh yeah, that is gorgeous!

I love the rustic look the crumb cake gives with a bold color like real red.



I used a die from the Envelope Die set which kind of gives the card a Norwegian look, don't you think?  Some ornaments were added, also from the Envelope Die set and then linen thread.


This project has inspired me to try the same look with other colors - what do you think?  Whisper White and Real Red? Real Red and Garden Green?  The possibilities are endless!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...