Monday, September 14, 2020

Essentials for 2020





Given how crazy this year has been, I decided to take a lead from fellow demonstrator, Julie DiMatteo and made an Essentials box.  I wanted to put some hand sanitizer, hand lotion and some chocolate inside, so I had to do a little math (yuck!) and come up with new measurements.  

I love how this came out and it made a great little gift to hand out to friends.




I think Bath & Body Works is my favorite store for little items like those I put in the box.  They always have a great price point to purchase multiples.

If you would like to make your own Essentials box, here are the measurements for mine.  

 Project Measurements:

CARD STOCK:
Cajun Craze: 7” x 9½” - scored on 7” side at 1“ and 6”; scored on 9½” side at 1”, 4¼”, 5¼” and 8½”
Cajun Craze: 4¾” x 5” - scored on 5” side at 1½”, 2⅜” and 3¼”
Cajun Craze: 1½” x 6⅝” - scored on 6⅝” side at 2¾”, 3⅝” and 4½”

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER:
3⅛” x  4⅞”

EMBELLISHMENTS:
Acorn Trinkets (how cute!!)
Basketweave & Metallic Ribbon combo

Here is a video showing how I put the project together:







Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...