Friday, August 28, 2020

Fussy Cutting Achieved!

 My project today covers 'fussy-cutting', a fancy fold AND an embellished envelope.


I love it when a card just comes together organically.  I knew I wanted to make a card using the Jar of Flowers Photopolymer Stamp set, but wasn't sure what to do.  I am not a great 'fussy-cutter',  usually because I don't have much time or patience!  Well, I was determined to 'fussy-cut' the flowers that were to go in the mason jar if it was the last thing I did.


I am quite pleased with how the flowers came out, in addition to the rest of the card.  I took my time and just relaxed.  It probably didn't help that I had many practice runs!  In addition to the 'fussy-cutting', I decided to play with a fancy fold.  


Since the card can either be for Thanksgiving or just Thanking, I decided not to put a sentiment on the inside.  However, I couldn't leave it blank, so I added some oak leaves.


Last, but not least, I simply HAD to add some pizazz to the envelope!

Subscribe to my blog and you will receive a FREE PDF once a month.  Who doesn't like something for FREE??

Go to my Facebook page and hit the like button.  I will be hosting my very first Facebook Live Video on September 1st at 7pm EST and would love to have you join me!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...