Monday, August 31, 2020

Why do I crave a Pumpkin Spice Latte?


Every time I see these colors - Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla, I crave a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  And I don't even drink them!  I wanted to whip out a quick Thank You card and this one did the trick.

The Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous - it has beautiful fall colors in it plus some copper sheen.


 The DSP also has great patterns that would work very well for a masculine card.  It really does cover it all!  My sentiment and oak leaves are from the versatile Arrange a Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set.   One that I haven't really played with much - perhaps later this week.

I will be hosting my very first Facebook Live video tomorrow, September 1st at 7pm.  If you have not already 'liked' my Facebook page, you can do so here.  I would love to see you stop by and watch my video.  Here is a hint - I will be making a fancy fold card.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...