Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I LOVE a lined envelope!

 



Like the sentiment says on my card, 'Good things are better with Envelope Dies"!  Ok, so it doesn't say that, but it is still true - the new Envelope Dies are the bomb!!


If you have visited my blog before, you will know that I am all about the lined envelope.  The new Envelope Dies (AND the Ornamental Envelope Stamp Set too) allow you to bring a little pizazz to your project.


The Ornamental Envelope Bundle can be yours for only $47.50 - that is a 10% savings over buying the items separately!


I wanted to show you how to use the Envelope Dies for two different envelope sizes - the Medium sized envelope and the Notecard sized envelope. 


There are also two more sizes for dressing up envelopes for a 3x3 card and a 5x7 card.  Plus, there is the added bonus of die cutting ornaments in addition to other goodies in the pack.

To show you how easy it is to dress up your envelopes, I have included a short video.  

Stay safe everyone!  If you 👍 my Facebook page, you will be notified of my very first Facebook Live video that I will hold on September 1st!!  




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...