Friday, July 24, 2020

Split Card Technique - Part Deux



Here is the Split Card Technique using dies vs. stamping. I did stamp the sunflower from the gorgeous Celebrate Sunflower, but the focus on this project are the die cuts.


I finally organized my card supply and found I had two sections that were on the slim side - sympathy and birthday.  


I love the sentiments in the Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set.  They can even be inter-changeable. 


Card #2 of the Split Card Technique - the awesome part of this technique is that it is universal in that the card front can go in either direction - portrait or landscape.


I had a lot of fun with this technique - I challenge anyone to do this with every stamp set you own (that isn't just sentiments).  Think of all of the options!!

Until next time crafters - stay bee-utiful!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...