Monday, July 27, 2020

BEST In Color + Neutral Combo




Sometimes you need a calm “Get Well Soon” card vs a bright cheery one. That is what I am aiming for with  my project today. In full disclosure, I was cleaning my craft room and stumbled across my Stampin’ Chalk Marker and thought, hmmmm.....what can I do with this? So, I used the marker to highlight parts of the tulip.

I like monochromatic cards so I went with Crumb Cake as my base and main color. 2020-2022 In Color Misty Moonlight (my 2nd fav for the new In Colors) provides the “splash” of color.  The other item I stumbled upon was my Detailed Trio Punch which was used for the corners of the card front.



In an effort to keep things simple, I added a small tulip on the inside instead of a stamped sentiment.


There is a long die that goes with the Stitched Nested Dies that I have never used. Since I used the small Stitched Nested Die for the sentiment on the front, I thought I’d give the envelope a little something extra by using the long thin die. 




Make sure to check back for my next post...a Mini Catalog sneak peak! Here’s a hint.....ENVELOPES.

Until then, stay 🐝-utiful!




Product List

6 comments:

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...