Monday, July 13, 2020

My mind was blown!




It doesn’t happen very often, but a request was made for a specific card, which I gladly accommodated. Searching Pinterest brought me to CASE’ing this beauty from Sallystamper. 


I have had the Rooted in Nature stamp set since it originally came out. As a matter of fact, I’ve had it so long, it is just a clear mount - not cling, like the newer ones are.  Well, my mind was blown at the sentiment because I honestly don’t think I ever even saw it! I think what this has taught me is to use all elements on a stamp set as soon as I get it. That way I don’t miss out in the little gems that are included.


We are never too old to learn a lesson!

Until next time my friends, stay 🐝-utiful!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...