Friday, July 10, 2020

Taking a break from Hamilton😏


I ❤️ the Broadway play, Hamilton! I was lucky enough to see it live AND to watch it streamed on Disney+......4 times! I realized this is a little excessive, so decided it was time to do a little creating. (Full disclosure - with the Hamilton soundtrack in the background)


I know this isn’t realistic, but I hope Stampin’ Up! never gets rid of the Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set.  It is so easy to use and has loads of combinations.


I had fun with this card - I’m really liking the Magenta Madness from the 2020-2022 In Colors. 

Until next time, stay bee-utiful!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...