Friday, July 17, 2020

CASE-ing the Cattie!




I know I have been using the Forever Fern Bundle a lot lately, but for an item that was regretting purchasing....it has turned into one of my favorites!  Just compare this card with any of the others that I have done in traditional greens and you will see a totally different vibe.


I wanted to show the Subtle Embossing Folder up close - hence this close up photo of the card.  It is just enough texture to keep thing interesting.  Gee, I wonder why it is called Subtle??

Today was a quick post - I am taking a little break this month.  Until my next one, stay bee-utiful!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...