Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Sunflowers Bring Such Joy!


The best part of being a member of Stampin' Pretty Pals (my upline's group) is the inspiration that I gain from all of the amazing projects that my fellow demonstrators create.  My project today is no exception.

This one is created by our leader, Mary Fish.  


My goal this week is to explore this awesome stamp set with a different look each day.  Yesterday, I made notecards with mostly stamping.  Today I am taking advantage of the coordinating dies.

Hmmm...what will tomorrow bring?  Tune in to see what I come up with on Wednesday!

Until then, stay bee-utiful!

P.S. Contact me to learn about the fantabulous opportunity Stampin' Up! has in store!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...