Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Thanks a bunch!


I can't decide which of the new 2020-2022 In Colors are my favorite - right now, Bumblebee and Misty Moonlight are neck and neck.

My project today covers the Bumblebee and Just Jade.  I love how the sunflower die takes up most of the medium notecard (3 1/2" x 5").  I decided to use the Very Vanilla Notecard & Envelopes this time instead of my usual Whisper White.



With the help of a Post-It Note, I was able to isolate the parts of the sentiment that I wanted to show on the front of the card and then what was needed for the inside.


Adding an envelope liner always gives my project a little something special!

Tune in tomorrow to see what I have done with the Celebrate Sunflower Stamp Set and Misty Moonlight!

Until then, stay bee-utiful!

P.S. Contact me if you would like to learn more about the awesome opportunity SU! is offering for new demonstrators!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...