Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Two for Tuesday - Hot Chocolate Bomb Box

 


While I won't be posting 2 different projects for Tuesday, I am posting 2 of the same but with different colors.  I made yummy Hot Chocolate Bombs for my nieces, nephews, my own children, daughter-in-law and son's significant other for Valentine's Day.  I had to figure out packaging, of course!


I CASE'd the idea from Stamping and Sipping with T with a couple of modifications.  Super easy project and the bombs fit perfectly!

Not that it really matters, but the boys will receive the real red boxes and the gals will receive the blushing bride boxes.


To share how easy it was to make the box, I am including a simple and short video for you.


Well, I better get cracking as I have 7 more boxes to make!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...