Thursday, January 28, 2021

Peek-a-boo!


I am having so much fun with the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles! The crazy haired chick just makes me giggle.

I CASE'd this card from a 2017 posting by Linda Callahan.  While, at that time, a wood grain DSP was available, I had to improvise.  So I swiped some Pool Party and Sahara Sand ink on the Pinewood Plank 3D Embossing Folder and ran a piece of Pool Party card stock through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss and what came out was exactly what I was looking for!


In an effort to use up some retired embellishments, I stuck some Holiday crystals to this card.  



 No matter how old we are, it is always nice to be told you are a 'spring chicken'!





1 comment:

  1. I love your cards, especially the first chick, but was disappointed that you did not include the dimensions or instructions for making any of the 3 you posted. Thank you, Debbie Hayden

    ReplyDelete

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...