Tuesday, January 5, 2021



As much as I do not like having to make this kind of card, I am really liking the Designer Series Paper and Cling Stamp Set used in this project.

Do you know why I like it so much?  Other than the obvious reason of the gorgeous DSP and lovely sentiment....I got it for FREE!


Yes, FREE!!!!  These two items were earned through the Sale-a-Bration Catalog that will go live today!  For every $50 or $100 purchased from either the Annual Catalogue or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!



Contact me if you would like to learn more about earning FREE items - unless, of course you do not like FREE items 😉


Last but not least, I 💖 the Clear Medium Envelopes for mailing.  I add a piece of card stock for the addressing and put a stamp on (outside of the envelope only) and off to the mailbox it goes!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...