Monday, December 28, 2020

Curvy thoughts!


 The new Flowers & Fields Designer Series Paper is definitely a KEEPER! The bonus is that I got this DSP for FREE!
That's right - with every order of $50, you can choose something out of the Sale-a-Bration catalog and it is FREE!

Did I mention that it was FREE?!?!


A little lift with the use of dimensionals. And some added texture with Elegant Faceted Gems.


MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

The January - June Mini Catalog will be available on January 5, 2021!  

Join me LIVE when I go through the catalog - January 5, 2021 @ 7pm. EST at Leah O'Brien | Facebook

As an added bonus, I will go through the Sale-A-Bration Catalog at the same time!






2 comments:

  1. Leah, these creations are amazing! I love the bold colors of this dsp and how you showcase it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this beautiful card! Great color choices and love the layering. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...