Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Vintage Christmas


I love a vintage Christmas look - it takes you to a time when everything seemed so much simpler and the holiday meant family, togetherness and peace.  Since Stampin' Up! decided to bring back the Toile Tidings  Designer Series Paper, I was able to showcase my leftover paper!  It was like a double bonus for me.


The For Unto Us Cling Stamp Set has wonderful paired options - which I always say are my favorite.  I love when the font matches both inside and out of a card.  Plus, the sentiments in this set are, again, reminiscent of vintage cards.


For the most part, my card is flat, but because I chose to use a retired Real Red ribbon that has some bulk to it, I decided to raise the vellum up a little to give the ribbon some room.


Hopefully my card will take you back to a Christmas with fond memories.

  

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...