Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I'm in love with Gnomes!


 

I know there are a lot of Gnome punch art options out there - I decided to add another to the bunch!  I love my little Gnome - he is tall and skinny and makes me smile. My guy was created using the Stitched Leaves Dies (and a retired punch).


I gave my Gnome a little lift with some Stampin' Up! Dimensionals. TIP: Don't throw away your pack of dimensionals until you have used everything on the paper - those edges and corners that are remaining still work.  Don't waste a thing!


Since my guy is a little less pudgy, I chose more "delicate" feet.  Using a retired Stampin' Up! punch gave me just the right size feet for this Gnome! You can join me on December 9th at 7pm on Facebook Live - and we can make this cutie together!  Leave me a comment if you are interested and I will give you all of the details.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...