Monday, October 19, 2020

Loving the plaid!


The Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper is perfect when fall is in the air! The DSP pack is chock full of beautiful colors - not just fall either!  There are colors that can be used all year 'round!



I used some dimensional to give my project a little lift.  Plus the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder adds some needed texture.


The Love of Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set helped with the sentiment - inside and out.




I think I should have purchased two Envelope Dies since I use them with just about every card I make.  This beauties are going to wear out!

Enjoy the lovely weather!






 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...