Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A different take on plaid


I knew as soon as I saw a post by Gail Ellis using the fun Quite Curvy Photopolymer Stamp Set - a CASE was in store for me!
In my post on Monday, I mentioned that the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper was full of colors that allow the DSP to be used all year.  My project today proves my point! The color scheme I used is Mango Melody, Melon Mambo. and Rich Razzleberry - gorgeous!


Here is an angled shot to show you how I used dimensional to give the project a little lift.  It is still slim enough to fit into a medium envelope perfectly.



The Curvy Celebrations Bundle will be available on November 2nd - don't miss your chance to purchase this amazing set!



 What is a card without the use of an Envelope Die?



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...