Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Welcome to the August - December Mini Catalog 2020 AND The New Online Store!




It's here!!! There are so many yummy items in the August - December Mini Catalog 2020, it is very hard to choose!  

Not only is the catalog live, Stampin' Up! has totally revamped the online store!  Click on either catalog the right side of my blog and check it out.  Even if you don't want to order anything today, you should just take a look around and see how user friendly it is now.  

My card today has the Wrapped in Christmas Cling Stamp Set, Ornamental Envelope Bundle and the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. Full Disclosure, the Basic Black Satin ribbon is retired.  I thought my card called for a ribbon addition, however, I did not purchase the coordinating ribbon that goes with the gorgeous paper.  Lesson learned!!



I love the mix of fonts in the sentiments - it adds some whimsy, don't you think?


I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE the new Ornamental Envelope Bundle!  It is probably my favorite bundle in this catalog - but I don't keep it as a secret that I feel like the project isn't complete unless the envelope is lined.  Plus there are dies to cut out the ornaments and to add a little pizzazz to the envelope flap as seen below.


Please leave me a comment below if you like my project and I encourage you to check out all of the wonderful items in the mini catalog.  If you click on the catalog on the right, it will take you directly to my shopping page.  

I will be offering some online classes/kits in the later part of September.  If you are interested, make sure you fill out the Contact Form to the right so you do not miss notification of when they will start.

Until next time my crafting friends - stay bee-utiful!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...