Friday, July 31, 2020

Tall & Slim...Card, That Is




I fell in love with this card size as soon as I saw it!  I got to thinking, this may be a cool way to create my Christmas cards, but thought I would start with a "friend" card first. The card is 3.5" x 8.5 (cut at 7" x 8.5 and scored at 3.5")


Here is a closer look at the embossed rain drops!



Since the card size is non-traditional, I needed to break out my Envelope Punch Board (retired) and create a custom envelope.


Overall, I was pleased with my project....now to find out how much mailing is going to be.😉

Until next time my stamping friends,  stay bee-utiful!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...