Monday, August 10, 2020

Mason Jars Galore!




When you can't seem to come up with an original project, what do you do??  Go to the Annual Catalog!  I find it is the best way to get some inspiration.  Plus, I am lucky enough to belong to a group of demonstrators that have unbelievable talent - so if I can't find something in the catalog (rare!), then I hit Pinterest and search out some fellow Pals (SU! group I belong to).




I used a couple of stamp sets for my project today - Under My Umbrella and Jar of Flowers.  




My card ended with a liner for the envelope using the new Ornamental Envelope Dies - LOVE them!!

Until next time, stay bee-utiful!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...