Monday, August 10, 2020

BOO!





I don't know about you, but there wasn't much in the August-December Mini Catalog that I DIDN'T want!  However, I can't get it all, so I have to be very picky about what I do purchase.  

I have mentioned (probably a gazillion times by now!) that I love the Banner Year Photopolymer Stamp Set.  There is a cute nod to Halloween included in the set, which is what I am using for my project today.


A Wish For Everything was perfect for the sentiment inside.


In addition to the 3.5” x 5”  card, I have included a little treat bag.  The bag measures  4.5” x 2.5” x 2.5”  and is big enough to hold about a 8-10 mini Reese Cups (with Halloween colors, of course).



You can watch my video below to see how I made the treat bag.




Until next time, my crafting friends!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...