Friday, June 19, 2020

Clean and Simple




I am excited to participate in the week #370 of the  CASology (Clean and Simple) Challenge!  The theme for this month is Father's Day.

It was all I could do to keep from adding embellishments, coloring in the man or adding a ribbon!  But I restrained myself and am pretty pleased with this project.  Sometimes, the less that is done creates a bigger punch.


The sentiment is courtesy of Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set.  


I was able to make the "grass" look by using my Birch Background Cling Stamp in Soft Suede Ink and then daubing Old Olive Ink.  Since the envelope isn't really a part of the challenge, I was able to get my satisfaction by lining the envelope.  Don't you just love the burlap look on this In Good Taste Designer Series Paper?

Happy Father's Day!




P.S. Contact me to learn about this great opportunity!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Father's Day card. Love how you restrained yourself---the partial coloring is so impactful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sentiment for a dad and I love how you trimmed out the words. Also just coloring the hat and the grass is such a cool and subtle look. Love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...