Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A Second Look at the Forever Fern Bundle




Welcome back! We are looking at a different combo of colors for our Forever Fern Bundle card.  It is a little hard to see, but the Very Vanilla Card Stock has been run through the Subtle Embossing Folder to give it just a little of depth.  


Since all of the cards this week will be grouped together, I wanted to keep the inside the same.


Again, for consistency, I chose the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper as an envelope liner.  I love the burlap-y look of this pattern!

Check in tomorrow to see the color combo that I will come up with for this project.

Until then, stay bee-utiful!

The Color Palette for my project is:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...