Monday, June 29, 2020

A Different Look at The Forever Fern Bundle





Have you ever purchased a stamp set and thought, why did I do that? Well, that’s how I feel about the Forever Fern Bundle.  I like it, don’t get me wrong, I’m just not sure what to do with it. 

So, for the last few days of June, my plan is to highlight the bundle. I think my biggest issue was the feeling that I had to stick to greens.  Today, tomorrow and Wednesday will show the same layout using the Forever Fern Bundle but with different color groupings.


I’d like to make the cards blank/all-purpose but that doesn’t mean I can’t add something to the inside, right?


I wanted a neutral Designer Series Paper for the envelope liner - In Good Taste fit the bill perfectly. 

Check in tomorrow to see the colors that I will use for this projects.  Until them stay bee-utiful!




 The colors used in my project today are:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...