Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Who doesn’t love a mason jar of fresh flowers!



I am soooo happy with this card and the stamp set!  This beauty is one of the new sets from Stampin’Up! In the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog that will be available on June 3rd. 

The stamp set is Jar of Flowers Photopolymer Stamp Set and if you purchase it as a bundle, you will not only receive 10% off, but there is an adorable mason jar punch! (Check back for cards using the punch)


I finally received the Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set and I LOVE the various sentiments!  I think the font is what really got me.


I had fun creating this card - who doesn’t love a little calming coloring, right?



P.S. no product info will be listed until June 3rd when three Annual Catalog will be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...