Monday, May 18, 2020

Let’s travel the world...



One of the stamp sets in the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, that will be available on June 3rd, is the Beautiful World Cling Stamp Set. I initially bought this set for my scrapbook of my family’s adventures.  But, as usual, Stampin’Up! has shown me that all stamps can be used for multiple projects.


I’m looking for to scrapbooking some adventures....if I can ever leave the house!




P.S. I’m not sharing the products  used yet because they are not available until June 3rd.


1 comment:

  1. I really like this card - especially the globe.

    ReplyDelete

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...