Friday, January 15, 2021

Today is your birthday!!


 The Snail Mail Suite Collection is the bomb!!  I am so pleased with how this card turned out for my adorable 4 year old niece.

I don't usually purchase stamps that are whimsical, but I knew I had to have this one!

The ombre designer series paper that I used for the card front came from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  And, you guessed it, it was FREE!



If you would like to learn how to get items for FREE, let me know.  I would love to share with you how this is the exact time you would want to make a purchase from Stampin' Up! or better yet, JOIN ME!



Lots of dimension is achieved here with dimensionals, mini dimensionals and foam adhesive sheets. 


Even though the Envelope Punch Board is retired (I can't seem to part with it!), I used the board to make a cute coordinating envelope.

Hope she likes it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...