Monday, January 11, 2021

I see more seashells!



I know I have said over and over again - I love this stamp set!!  Why is the beach/sea so calming?  Well, I get the same feeling with this stamp set....ok, maybe not the exact same, but pretty close!


I used the new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder to give my project some, you guessed it, texture.  I like the rustic look it gives the front of my card.


Even though the Friends are like Seashells stamp set is not entirely unique, it is definitely amazing!


DID YOU KNOW? 

That if you decided to sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from now until February 28th you could receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with their Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.


Contact me if you would like to learn more!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...