Friday, January 22, 2021

Did Someone Say Pearlescent Paper??

There have been many fellow Demonstrators that I have shown how to create pearlescent paper using regular card stock.   I have watched many videos, but unfortunately, didn't note anyone's name.  I say this because I am absolutely not going to take full credit for this technique or the gorgeous result that comes with it.  

That is one of the coolest benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - you get to belong to an amazing group of people that have amazing talent and creativity!


I seem to be really enjoying layers lately and the Sea & Shell Suite Collection allows me to do just that!



I love the stickers that are a part of the suite, but I admittedly did not know how I would use them.  So, the lightbulb went off and I realized they would be perfect for the back of an envelope as a little something extra.


If you would like to watch how I made the pearlescent effect on the card stock, watch the video below:












 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...