Monday, October 12, 2020

Feel the Fall in the Air!

 


I think I have said it before, but it bears repeating - I Love Fall!  I love sweater weather, the crips feel to the air and the colors galore.  I hesitated to purchase the Lots of Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set and Dies but after seeing so many samples that were posted by other Demos - that hesitation went right out the window!

I have had a very busy project that has been taking up all of my free time, so it was really nice to be able to finally sit down and create.


Everything is adhered using Stampin Seal except for the leaves and the sentiment. For those, I used dimensionals.

I love Stampin' Up! but sometimes I think the medium envelopes are a little thin.  Especially when I want to mail a card with layers.  That is where the clear envelopes come in really handy.



I used the 'line' stamp from the Ornamental Envelopes Photopolymer stamp set as well as the corner embellishment stamp and created a 'card front' for the envelope.  The card front fits in the envelope nicely and allows me a space to write the mailing address and return address. **The important thing to know when using the clear envelope is that the stamp must be on the outside.**

Well, crafters, it is very good to be back!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...