Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Best Christmas Color Combo!


There is something very calming to me when I see a project using Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow card stock.  I am not sure why that is, but I love going back to these shades often - especially for a Christmas card.


The Quite Curvy Bundle gave me the perfect sentiment for the inside of my card.  I know the sentiments are made to be used with matching dies, but I decided to use this one for the inside - giving it a bit of a merriment look.

Even though there is a good amount of dimension to this project, it still fits nicely in the envelope. 



The final product - a lined envelope to make it special!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...