Friday, September 4, 2020

Feeling Fine with a Fun Fold!





I know a Fun Fold card isn't something knew that has not been tried before, but I just had to share this one.  It is super easy (catching my general theme??) but looks like something different.  I think of it as a great way to display Designer Series Paper and the multiple patterns.



Since I just couldn't help myself, I had to add a little color to the inside of the card.  What is it with me and blank spaces??


The card finishes up at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and will fit in a medium envelope.  

Card measurements:
Cajun Craze cardstock: 4 1/4” x 8 1/4” scored @ 5 1/2” and 3” x 5 1/2” scored @ 1/2”
Very Vanilla cardstock: 4” x 5 1/4” (card inside) and 3/4” x 3 1/4”(sentiment)
Mint Macaron cardstock: 1” x 31/2”
Designer Series Paper: 2 5/8” x 4 1/8” and 2 7/8” x 4 7/8”

Here is a quick video to show how I made today's project:






To cut the wreath, partridge and the leaves, I used my new Stampin' Cut and Emboss.  I LOVE this tool!!  It is super smooth, quite and the best part of all - it folds up into a small footprint.  This makes storage soooo convenient and easy!

Did you know, that if you make the very easy decision to sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for $99, you could get the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine (seen below) 



AND

this starter kit promotion


AND

another $25 of items that you can choose !!

OR, I guess you could pay $120 for the Stampin' Cut & Emboss and full price for anything else you want to make gorgeous handmade cards.  Hmmmm, seems like a no-brainer to me!  

If it seems silly to continue to pay full price, contact me!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...