Thursday, July 2, 2020

A final look at Forever Fern Bundle!


As I said at the beginning of the week, I wasn't feeling all that great about the Forever Fern Bundle.  Suffice it to say, my journey this week using just this bundle has definitely changed my mind!  The same principle can be applied to any stamp set too - just change the colors and see what happens!


I am looking forward to showing you my project tomorrow that will give a whole new look to the plain inside of the cards.


I hope you have also enjoyed this journey and have learned a little something.  I know the lesson doesn't set the world on fire, but everyday that a lesson is learned is a day worth living:)

Until tomorrow my friends, stay bee-utiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...