Friday, June 5, 2020

Pay It Forward Friday - #sharelovewithacard


I have made many cards over the past years.  I have probably made close to 100 cards - way more than people I know!  So I decided to start sending out the cards, other than the usual birthday, sympathy or thank you cards, to friends and family, for no reason at all.




The difference with the cards I will send on Pay It Forward Friday is that they will include a special note. The note will ask the recipient to send out the card to a friend of theirs, which they can do because I won't have signed the card!


Even though it is retired, I used the So Saffron DSP as a liner for the envelope that will be sent with the card.


The whole package - card, note & envelope fits nicely in this clear envelope.


Will you get a card?  Keep checking your mailbox!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...