Friday, June 12, 2020

Pay It Forward Friday - Jar of Flowers


It's time to Pay It Forward!  I am starting to think that the Jar of Flowers Bundle in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is my favorite of the new stamp sets.  I am thrilled to share this beauty with someone dear.


Perhaps it is because I just love the look of fresh flowers in a large mason jar?  Plus I used the Misty Moonlight Designer Series Paper and ribbon.  I can hardly wait for the 2020-2022 In Color ink pads to arrive!  


This card will be sent to a friend with an insert directing them to forward it to someone that is dear to them.  Paying it forward!!




P.S. Contact me to learn more about this great opportunity!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...