Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Happy Daisy!



I just love daisies - don't they make you smile?  The Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper has some great options - one side with flowers and the other side with gold outlines of flowers that can be colored using your favorite coloring tool.


Adding a little daisy for the inside of the card instead of a sentiment.


The Rhinestone Basic Jewels are clear, but with a little coloring using the Old Olive Stampin' Blends, I have created a coordinated jewel.


I can't get enough of this DSP, so I just had to use it as an envelope liner.





P.S. Contact me to learn about this great opportunity!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...