Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Life is a BEAUTIFUL Journey!




 I ordered the Beautiful World Cling Set with the idea that it would be used for scrapbooking. A happy to say that it has grown on me for other uses...like, for cards! I took my piece of Early Espresso card stock, sprayed it with water and crumbled it up to give it an "vintage" look.


A nice simple sentiment for the inside.


I love seeing fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators' creations, especially when they "fussy-cut" something.  "Fussy-Cut" is cutting closely around anything - a sentiment, flower, anything that doesn't have a coordinating punch or die to use to cut it out.  I have attempted this several times and haven't quite gotten the hang of it.  I am, however, pleased with the "fussy-cut" sentiment on the front of this card!






P.S.  I FINALLY got my identifying stamp for the back of my cards - very happy!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pals Blog Hop - Projects from the Garden

  Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “ Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden ” where our design team...